Enjoy an informative sightseeing tour of Dunedin and the Otago Peninsula followed by a wildlife cruise in Otago Harbor and a guided tour of the Royal Albatross Centre.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Observe a unique Royal Albatross breeding colony
- Join an exciting wildlife cruise on the Otago Peninsula
- See Dunedin's top sites on an informative sightseeing tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Wildlife cruise with live commentary
- Entrance fees for listed attractions
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
- Food and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Make your way to the private hire area in the cruise ship pavilion which is well sign posted. Please wait for a representative who will direct you to the buses which will be departing from outside the Visitor Center. Please get there at around 8:45am for a 9.00am departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Infants aged between 0-2 years of age are free of charge provided they do not require a seat.
- All tours are designed to meet the cruise ship's arrival and departure times, but if you are not returned to your ship prior to its departure, the local partner guarantees to get you to the next port of call.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can help them board and disembark.