Enjoy the evening with Snowmobile safari and campfire in the snowy forests in Rovaniemi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Main meeting point Safartica Office, be there 25 minutes before the starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Smoking indoors
Know before you go
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place
- Each snowmobile holds 1 driver and 1 passenger
- Drivers must be 18 or older and hold a valid driving license
- Children 0-14 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We highly recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s comfort and safety
- Parents, please consider if this activity is suitable for your children due to outdoor stay and late timing
- The Northern Lights are an unpredictable natural phenomenon and the evening safaris are made to give you a chance to observe them. Unfortunately seeing the Northern Lights cannot be guaranteed