This tour offers the opportunity to try out most popular activities in Lapland. Experience the thrill of a snowmobile safari, reindeer ride, and husky sledding.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Please be at the meeting point 5 minutes before the given meeting time: • Wild Nordic Safari Center, Joulupukintie 1 (20 minutes before the start) • Arctic TreeHouse Hotel, Tarvantie 3 (30 minutes before the start) • Sampokeskus Mall Pharmacy entrance, Rovakatu 28 (40 minutes before the start) • Santasport, Hiihtomajantie 2 (50 minutes before the start) • Sky Ounasvaara Hotel, Juhanuskalliontie (50 minutes before the start) • Ounasvaara Chalets, Antinmukka 4 (50 minutes before the start)
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- The driver of a snowmobile must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driver's license (B category). Please ensure that the license is valid in Finland
- 2 adults ride 1 snowmobile and a single-rider option is available for an extra charge
- Children travel in a sled pulled by the guide's snowmobile
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to participate
- The activity provider reserves the right to make alterations to the program, price, duration, or form of transportation without prior warning. This also applies to changes in the program due to weather conditions
- If a child is not comfortable sitting on the sleigh, an adult from your party will be required to sit on the sleigh instead
- In case of accidents, you are insured for medical costs
- The driver is held liable for any damages caused to the snowmobile
- The tour runs in small groups with maximum of 12 people on a snowmobile and 8 on a sleigh