Explore Rovaniemi and the Lapland region while chasing the northern lights and auroras with a local guide and electric snowmobiles. Enjoy a Finnish-style dinner and drinks in a private hunting cabin.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Safartica office located at Koskikatu 9 in Rovaniemi.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- Each person driving a snowmobile must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driving license (B)
- Two persons per snowmobile
- Children 4-14 years old are seated in a sled behind the guide’s snowmobile. We highly recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sled for the child’s comfort and safety
- If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability)
- Special diet options (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.) are available upon request