Combine a snowmobile safari with an ice fishing experience to feel what it's really like to be from Lapland. Explore the silent Arctic wilderness, try your hand at ice fishing, and enjoy a bonfire BBQ with your friendly guides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Rovaniemi.
- Take in panoramic views of Arctic forests by snowmobile
- Experience the art of ice fishing on a frozen lake
- Warm up by a bonfire and enjoy a sausage barbecue
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Winter clothes
- Snowmobile equipment
- Ice fishing equipment
- 20-30 km snowmobile safari
- Barbecue by campfire
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- Each snowmobile holds 2 adults
- Children 0-14 are seated in a sledge behind the guide's snowmobile. Small children should be accompanied by a parent for their safety.
- If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in the snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged.
- In order to drive a snowmobile, a valid driver's license is required.