Explore Lapland's largest frozen waterfalls at Korouoma Canyon with this all-day guided excursion. Discover the breathtaking scenery including cliffs and rapids on a guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- If your accommodation is in Rovaniemi city center, we kindly ask you to walk to our office. Read below why. We have been awarded the Sustainable Travel Finland badge for sustainable tourism operations in Finnish Lapland. Sustainable business operations are of utmost importance to us. We have therefore decided to no longer do city pickups. If you are staying in the city center, we would kindly ask you to come to our office (our address: Rovakatu 24, 96200 Rovaniemi) and start the tour from there. You are not staying in the city center nor is your pickup location listed as an option? No problem! Please send us an email with your address and we take it from there. We hope you have a nice tour with us!
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or with serious medical problems