Take a journey into the Lappish wilderness by snowmobile. Enjoy a break by the campfire while waiting for the Northern Lights to appear.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide in one of the offices (Koskikatu 25 or Joulumaantie 5) at the time provided by the activity provider. The office in the Rovaniemi center is located downstairs in the Shopping Center Rinteenkulma (Koskikatu 25). The second office is in the Santa Claus Village between Santamus restaurant and Glass Resort (Joulumaantie 5). If you have another pickup location selected, please be ready and waiting by the entrance/lobby of your selected location 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time. You will recognize your guide by their Snowmobile Park clothing. You will receive your pick-up/meeting time a day before the tour, please contact the activity provider in case you do not receive your time. The pickup time will be around 30-60 minutes before the tour's starting time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile. If the number of people in the group is an odd number, someone in the group will have to share a snowmobile with another member of the activity.
- A valid driving license is required to drive a snowmobile, but children can join the safari sitting on a sled under warm blankets
- Children 0 to 14 years will be seated in a sled behind the guide's snowmobile and small children should be accompanied by a parent for the child's safety
- If a child over 140 centimeters wishes to sit in the snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged
- Pickup and drop-off is available within a 10 kilometer radius of Rovaniemi
- This tour is suitable for children, but note the late starting time of the excursion
- Please remember the Northern Lights are a natural occurrence; visibility is subject to weather conditions and sightings are never guaranteed