This adventure takes you off-road to some of Rottnest’s most scenic places. Embark on an amazing tour and delve into the military heritage of Rottnest and its pivotal role in the defence of Fremantle Harbour and Australia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Kingstown Barracks, Kingstown Road, Corner of Hospital Lane, Rottnest Island WA 6161Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Must be minimum 12 years of age.
- Weigh over 45 kgs and under 118 kgs.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Pregnant guests are not permitted on the tour due to fall risk.
- Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues.