The Rangitaiki River features spectacular scenery including cascading waterfalls tumbling into the river, beautiful forest views and sheer rock gorges clad in native bush. The gentle rolling rapids never go above grade 2, making this a great family trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Transfers available from central Rotorua commercial accommodation.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Minimum age - 5 years old. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended minimum weight limit 20 kilograms, maximum 125 kilograms
- - Time on water 1.5 hours, allow 4 hours (excluding travel time)
- - Travel time from Rotorua 45 minutes, from Taupo 1 hour
- - Start time - 11.30 AM
- The supplier operates within strict safety guidelines, however adventure activities by their very nature involve a degree of risk. By partaking in these activities guests agree to assume this risk and will be required to sign a waiver of liability
- The supplier reserves the right to cancel or amend any trip due to safety issues, weather, river or road conditions, or insufficient numbers