This trip includes the highest commercially rafted waterfall in the world. It is fast and furious – the adrenaline keeps on pumping through the foam and over the awesome 7-metre Tutea Falls. Adventurous beginners are welcome try it too.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Transfers available from central Rotorua commercial accommodation around half an hour before trip time. Please contact supplier to confirm meeting details
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- The supplier operates within strict safety guidelines however adventure activities by their very nature involve a degree of risk. By partaking in these activities guests agree to assume this risk and will be required to sign a waiver of liability
- Please bring a swimsuit and towel. Towels can be hired for a small charge
- Minimum age is 13 years (conditions apply)
- Recommended minimum weight is 40kg and maximum 125kg