Travel through steep New Zealand native bush clad canyons, riding 14 awesome rapids and 3 waterfalls. Raft Tutea Falls, the highest commercially rafted waterfall in the world. Enjoy a unique rafting trip blended with touches of Maori culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Changing rooms with lock boxes are available onsite
- Each journey is approximately 3.5-hours from pick-up to drop off. You can self-drive the the rafting base, located 15-minutes from the Rotorua city center
- The minimum age requirement is 13-years
- Go-Pros may be worn on a chest mount subject to the guide's discretion
- There is plenty of free parking available on site
- Bring your swimwear and a towel
- Courtesy transport is available from all central Rotorua accommodation including the Rotorua Information Centre
- Photos of your experience will be available for purchase per photo or the entire album, either at the River base after your trip or online once you arrive home