Join a local guide on a journey from Nuremberg to Rothenburg ob der Tauber. Explore the streets of a true medieval village and jewel within Bavaria.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in the central hall of the train station, opposite the Deutsche Bahn report stand. The guide is presented with the Hallo Nuremberg company credential in red and white colors.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- On the tour you will walk up to the city wall and there is no elevator