For a truly unique and exclusive experience, discover the stunning works of art and history of the Vatican Museums at night on a private tour of the world's largest collection of art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you in front of Cafè Vaticano. They will have a Through Eternity sign or flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please be advised that this is a walking tour with steps and staircases. Comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water are strongly recommended.
- Please advise if any travelers have mobility concerns so that we can best accommodate you.
- Please note that the Vatican Museums provide free entrance for visitors who are (according to the requirements stated by the Vatican City) at least 74% disabled by presenting the appropriate certification and, if one needs assistance by another person, that person also receives a free entrance. Please inform us when you are booking if you fit into these requirements and we will remove the pricing of the entry tickets from the price of the tour.