This group tour is perfect for those who want an in-depth visit to the Vatican museums. Learn from an official guide who knows everything about this wonderful place rich in art and history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check-in inside the office 15 minutes before the start timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check, please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security.
- Unfortunately tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The tour guide cannot give share information concerning the chapel once already in. For this reason, the explanation takes place before and after visiting the chapel.