Visit the Vatican Museums, avoiding the long wait with skip-the-ticket-line entry. Admire the ancient sculptures, stunning frescoes, medieval maps, and priceless paintings with your expert guide during this 3-hour after-hours tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the corner of Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV next to the flower stand. Take Metro line A to the Ottaviano station. When you leave the station, take the second exit on the left and make a left turn. Pass the newsstand you see outside the Metro station and keep on walking until you reach the corner of Via Leone IV. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Both men and women must have their knees and shoulders covered; you risk refused entry if you fail to comply with this dress requirement.
- The tour is available for a limited time only, on Fridays from mid-April to the end of October.