Enjoy an early access to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel. Marvel at the vast collection of artistic treasures on display, the frescoes in the Sistine Chapel, and the Raphael Rooms.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at 08:15 AM in front of the Coffee Bar "Da Paolo". Your guide and the host will wait for you in front of the coffee bar. Please be punctual, in respect of the time-sensitive tour and to other participants who came on time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- There is a compulsory security check at the entrance to the Vatican Museums
- A strict dress code applies, stipulating that shoulders and knees must be covered
- No long umbrellas or large backpacks are allowed