Go on a wholesome tour that covers all the great marvels of the Vatican City. Skip the ticket lines and enjoy the beauty of this amazing place.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet next to the Caffè Vaticano. The local partner will be holding a sign with their logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- On Wednesday mornings the Basilica of St. Peter is closed to the public due to the Papal Audience. A longer tour will be offered in this instance.
- Please note that in case of tardiness you will not be allowed to join the tour.
- The Vatican Museums require all guests adhere to a dress code. Shoulders and knees must be covered for both genders. Entrance to the Museums may be denied.