Discover the Old Town of Tivoli and benefit from skip-the-line entry to the UNESCO-listed Villa D’Este's idyllic Renaissance gardens. Explore these two historic locations on a day tour from Rome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your accommodation in Rome
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- All tours can be modified and/or customized
- The vehicle and driver will be at your complete disposal for the entire duration of the tour and can take you where big buses cannot go, you will walk less and see more
- The driver gives basic general commentaries from the vehicle, but they will not escort you at the locations visited
- Please provide proof of identity for those under 18 years of age