See Rome illuminated on a nighttime Segway tour. Marvel at the ruins of the empire from Capitoline Hill, experience the evening buzz of Piazza Navona, and throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
At the Fat Tire Tours Office, Via dei Delfini 35/36, 00186 Rome. This is about 150 meters (a 5-minute walk) from Piazza Venezia and 1.5 kilometers (a 15-minute walk) from the Colosseum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is in English
- Segway use is not recommended for pregnant women
- Riders must be able to climb and descend stairs without assistance
- Not suitable for those weighing under 90 pounds (40 kilograms) or over 250 pounds (113 kilograms)
- Child Policy: Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 16 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his tickets.