Discover one of the world’s great art collections on a 3-hour skip-the-line, small group tour of the Vatican Museums. Marvel at Michelangelo’s frescoes in the Sistine Chapel. Then, go inside St. Peter's Basilica before ending on St. Peter's Square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your guide will be holding a sign saying "GUIDE ROME-LC INCOMING". Meet your guide at the Caffe Vaticano" (close to the steps) at Viale Vaticano 100, Rome. It is a 15 minute walk from St. Peter's Square and metro stop A / Ottaviano. It is not on the St. Peter's Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Student card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note that there is a strict code for the Vatican sights. No shorts or skirts above the knee, and shoulders must be covered at all times
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- You are not permitted to take knives, large bags, or backpacks into the Vatican
- In the event of any last minute closure of St. Peter's Basilica due to religious celebrations or other occasion, the tour will extend your visit to the Vatican Museums as compensation. Any closure by the Vatican authorities will not be entitled to a refund
- Please bring ID if you want to qualify for reduced price admission (up to 26 years old)