Skip the long ticket lines to the Vatican and Colosseum on a combined tour. See miraculous art from the papal collections in the Vatican Museums. Follow in the footsteps of Roman emperors at the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's office at Via Sebastiano Veniero, 19. The office is located on the right-side at the bottom of the staircase on Via Tunisi, which is in front of the Vatican Museum entrance. Entrance to the Colosseum will be a timed entry between 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM. Within 48 hours of your tour, you will receive an e-ticket voucher detailing precise entry time and meeting location.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors to the Vatican must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Guests must be at the meeting point by 3:15 PM for 3:30 PM entry to the Colosseum