Skip the long lines to the main monuments of the Vatican City and see the most interesting highlights of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and Raphael's Rooms.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on the steps located at the corner of Via Tunisi and Viale Vaticano in front of Via Tunisi 4. The representative will be holding a sign with the green EcoArt logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter the Vatican Museums
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs on your own to take part
- Comfortable for groups of no more than 20 people