See the main monuments of Ancient Rome on a guided tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. Explore the Colosseum Underground and Arena Floor, and learn about their history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- After booking the tour, the activity provider will contact you for payment for entrance tickets to the Colosseum Underground (free for children)
- Tickets are non-refundable in the event of cancellation
- There is no cloakroom in the Colosseum