Explore Rome like a true Roman from the seat of a 125cc Vespa scooter. Enjoy 24-hour rental to access more of the city, and scoot around the historic monuments and neighborhoods, such as the Colosseum, Vatican City and Trastevere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the scooter rental in Via dei Mille, opposite Hotel Il Sole.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Drivers must know how to ride a scooter, be 18 years or older, and have a valid driving license, otherwise, they won’t be allowed to drive
- The activity provider reserves the right to judge your driving ability and self-confidence and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point without refund
- The Vespa rental includes a 3rd party liability insurance and can cover up to 75% of the actual price of the Vespa in case of theft. Eventual damages which are deemed to be the client's fault will be the client's responsibility
- Cancellations made 48-hours prior to booking will not be subject to a penalty
- A credit card deposit will be required