Explore the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica with skip-the-line tickets on a guided walking tour in Rome. Step into the Sistine Chapel and admire the beautiful ceiling painted by Michelangelo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, English, French
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide outside the souvenir shop on Via Tunisi. The shop is located approximately 150 meters north of the entrance to the Vatican Museums (heading down the steps). You will see a purple Crown Tours Flag outside the shop • From Ottaviano Metro Station: walk west on Viale Giulio Cesare 4 blocks and make a left (south) on Via Tunisi. The meeting point will be on the right side of the streetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Entry to the Vatican Museums is based on strictly timed tickets. For this reason, late arrivals cannot be guaranteed access
- All visitors must have a photo ID for the security check
- The Vatican Museums imposes a mandatory dress code: knees and shoulders must be covered otherwise you will not be able to enter
- Due to exceptional religious events, St. Peter's Basilica might be closed without any notice