Join a guide with skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel. Then, explore St. Peter’s Basilica at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes
- St. Peter's Basilica is closed at Easter and other religious holidays, on December 25 & 31, & every Wednesday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. During these times, the tour will be offered in other parts of the Vatican Museums
- On rare occasions, St. Peter’s Basilica is subject to closure without notice. If this happens, you'll spend a full 3 hours in the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- There is a strict dress code to visit the attractions of the Vatican, and shoulders and knees must be covered at all times. You may be refused entry if you do not comply
- Regrettably, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The Raphael Rooms are only available on the 8:30 AM English tour