Discover the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica in 3.5-hours. Enjoy the convenience of skip-the-line tickets for a seamless, unforgettable journey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Please wait for our driver in your hotel lobby. The driver will ask your hotel concierge. If you're not staying in a hotel, please wait for our driver just outside your accommodation address.
- Private group
Select participants and date
The guide will be waiting in front of Caffe Vaticano, Viale Vaticano 100. The guide will be holding a sign with clients' names on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums: no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed, knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved - comfortable shoes are recommended
- When booking, please advise if you require a hotel pick-up, and provide the name and the address of your accommodation (if the "Vatican Museums Private Tour with pick up and drop off" option is selected)
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair friendly
- It is strictly forbidden to take photographs in the Sistine Chapel
- Long items such as large umbrellas, camera stands and tripods, and walking sticks (unless for disabled persons) are not allowed and are to be left in cloakrooms
- Please note that the museums' hours and closures may change due to special events taking place