Visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel with skip-the-line tickets. Walk through the museums as you marvel at the breath-taking artwork of Michaelangelo and listen to the history from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The meeting point of this experience is in front of BAR Trecaffè at Leone IV number 10. The meeting point is only 200m (660ft) from the main entrance of the Vatican Museums. Our staff will be waiting for you with a "TRIP IN ART" sign. Meeting time MANDATORY 30 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The experience includes monument tickets.
- Avoid carrying large bags or backpacks.
- Moderate fitness level required.
- We will meet at the meeting point 30 minutes BEFORE the scheduled departure time, for management and organizational reasons.
- All customers will be asked to show a photo ID, you must bring a photo ID in order to access the monument.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are not allowed inside the museum
- We skip the long ticket lines, but have to go through security, generally a 5–10-minute wait.
- Please provide an active phone number during the booking process to be contacted regarding the last-minute change.
- On Wednesday, due to the weekly papal audience and during the religious ceremony, there is a possibility that St. Peter's Basilica will not be available during which access to St. Peter's Basilica will be closed.