Visit the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Vatican gardens. Travel by a special train from the Vatican City to the Pope’s summer residence in Castel Gandolfo a lovely town overlooking Lake Albano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Please be at the meeting point at least 25 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- Please note that the Sistine Chapel has a strict dress code year-round. All visitors must have their shoulders covered and pants/skirts must come to the knee. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes!
- The Vatican has strict security restrictions. Due to metal detectors at the entrances of most sites, it is forbidden to bring the following:
- Weapons and blunt objects (knives, long umbrellas, etc.)
- Glass bottles, aerosol sprays and alcohol
- Bicycles, skates and Segways
- If you or any member of your party has difficulty with mobility (uses crutches or a wheelchair, etc.) please contact the tour operator in advance. This tour is not wheelchair accessible. Private tours are available to meet these needs, on request.
- Please note that the meeting point is outside the tour operator's office. For security reasons, no personal belongings may be stored there. Please plan accordingly.