Experience a day in the Eternal City, an evocative journey through all its facets: history, art, and religion. See the exquisite Vatican, Sistine Chapel, and Colosseum in all their glory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes prior to the activity's starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- There is a strict dress code at the Vatican: shorts, miniskirts, and uncovered shoulders are not permitted
- It is strictly forbidden to enter the Vatican Museums with any kind of weapon or oversized backpacks
- The provider is not liable for any partial or full closures of monuments due to religious celebrations, events, or force majeure
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change according to the season and any cause beyond the control of the local supplier. The supplier is absolved of responsibility
- The tour does not include the Basilica of St. Peter on Wednesday mornings (due to the papal audience), as well as during ceremonies that occur inside or outside of St. Peter's Basilica
- Drinks are not included in the ticket
- Tips are not included