Explore the key attractions of the Eternal City on this combination walking tour. Visit the Vatican in the afternoon, and then see some of the highlights of Rome as evening settles over the city. Enjoy live audio commentary by an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
• For the first part of your tour at the Vatican, meet on the corner of Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV next to the flower and plant stand at 1:45 PM. • For the second part of your tour, meet your guide at Piazza del Popolo, in front of the Santa Maria del Popolo Church (located next to the Da Vinci Museum) at 6:45 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security control at the Vatican Museums.
- Dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered for both men and women.
- Large bags, trolleys, luggages and big umbrellas are not allowed.