Explore the key attractions of the Eternal City on this combination waking tour. Visit the Vatican in the afternoon, and then see some of the highlights of Rome as evening settles over the city. Enjoy live audio commentary by an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
• For the first part of the combination tour, Vatican Walking Tour, meet on the corner of Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV next to the flower stand at 1:30 PM • For the second part of the tour, Rome Evening Walking Tour, meet at Piazza del Popolo in front of the church Santa Maria del Popolo (located next to the Leonardo da Vinci Museum) at 6:45 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- There is a dress code for sites in the Vatican. Shoulders and knees must be covered for both men and women.
- St. Peter's Basilica may be closed to the public on Wednesday mornings due to the weekly Papal Audience and due to current conditions. In this case you will have a 3.5-hour walking tour of the Vatican Museums, the Raphael's Rooms, and the Sistine Chapel.
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible.