Discover the key attractions of the Eternal City on this combination tour of the Vatican, the Colosseum, and the Roman Forum. Enjoy live audio commentary by an expert guide and see some of the highlights of art and architecture in Rome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sleeveless shirts
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- There is a dress code for sites in the Vatican. Shoulders and knees must be covered for both men and women.
- St. Peter's Basilica may be closed to the public on Wednesday mornings due to the weekly Papal Audience. In this case you will have a 3.5-hour walking tour of the Vatican Museums, the Raphael's Rooms, and the Sistine Chapel.
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please note that backpacks and large bags are not allowed inside the Colosseum or the Roman Forum and there is no luggage storage available.