You'll enjoy a tour of the Eternal City that gives you a deep overview of the city's main points of interest, including the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica and Square, the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, Capitol Hill, Venice Square
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 2 miles over even and cobblestone surfaces with extended periods of standing and approximately 50 steps.
- A strict dress code is enforced in St. Peter's Basilica. Short pants, tank tops and revealing clothing are not acceptable.
- Guests may be required to check in large bags, backpacks, video cameras and/or personal water bottles at designated check points.