Discover the wonders that are hidden in St. Peter’s Basilica on a tour in Rome with optional entry tickets to the Vatican Museums. Explore a place where religion, art, history, and beauty combine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Shoulders and knees must be covered: No low-cut, sleeveless tops or shorts will be permitted
- Grottoes may experience closures without notice
- Ask for an indication from your guide at the end of the tour if you want to visit the St. Peter’s Dome
- Before entering the Basilica there is a mandatory security check, therefore there may be lines that cannot be skipped
- The Vatican Museums entrance times are as follows: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 2:30 PM and Wednesday at 9:15 AM