Join a tour of Saint Peter's Basilica in Vatican City. See Michelangelo's Pietà and the Bernini masterpieces and enjoy a tour in your language of the biggest and most famous Basilica in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, German, Italian, English
Select participants and date
After passing the police checks, head to the St. Peter’s Basilica, go up the stairs and enter the portico through the central gate. Please get to the Vox Mundi Desk, located inside the portico, from where you'll be directed to your guide. Please arrive at least 1 hour prior to your activity start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- FFP2 mask
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- A ticket is not needed to enter the basilica, however, all visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may exceed 1 hour
- You may need to wait up to 20 minutes to enter the basilica