Discover the Colosseum on this VIP small group early morning tour with fast track access.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Avoid the crowds with early morning skip-the-line entrance
- Enjoy panoramic views of the best-preserved part of the Colosseum
- Learn about the Roman Republic and its most famous monument on this guided tour
- All fees and taxes
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Colosseum guided tour
- Small group - max 13 participants
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Transportation to/from the attractions
- Food and drinks
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- People with pre-existing medical conditions
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet in front of the "Oppio Caffe" on Via delle Terme di Tito on the corner of Via Nicola Salvi. The guide will have a sign with "Tour in the city / Explore Italy tours" on it. Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before your departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
- Glass objects
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must have a valid photo ID. Security may prevent you from entering the site if you don't comply with directions. Children's discount is only applied only with valid ID.
- For security reasons, all visitors and their luggage shall be screened.
- Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: bottles and glasses containers, alcoholic beverages, aerosols, backpacks, camping gear, bulky bags, and luggage/trollies.
- Colosseum administration has the ability to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, without notice.
- No pets are allowed.