Walk through Rome’s most authentic neighbourhood where real Roman food is enjoyed by the locals. Immerse in a warm atmosphere, filled with the sounds of laughter and clinking wine glasses.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is by the statue of Giuseppe Gioachino Belli and the taxi stand right on the main square. You'll see your guide holding a RomeAdvisor.com sign waiting for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Food intolerance: If you have allergies, dietary restrictions or any kind of intolerances to any product, you are strongly advised to check with the guide for the likelihood of its presence before consumption. All responsibility for consumed drinks and food rests with the tour participant. Unfortunately, our food tours are not suitable for the travelers with gluten intolerances.