Descend 100 feet underground in the Basilica of San Clemente and discover 2,000 years of history. Then, visit the Church of St. Peter in Chains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
EcoArt Travel, 32 Via Celimontana, 00184 Rome.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs on your own
- There is a maximum number of 15 people per booking
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven surfaces
- It is recommended to wear layers because the underground levels may be cooler than the outside temperature
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure time in order to check-in