Enjoy a stroll while seeing some of Rome's famous sites. Walk around the squares and small streets of the city centre. Visit Piazza Navona, the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain and many other sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
At the Arch of Constantine, on the corner closest to the Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo. Your guide will have a Through Eternity sign/flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As this is a walking tour through archaeological sites with some steps and uneven surfaces, comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water are strongly recommended.
- Please advise if any travelers have mobility concerns so that we can best accommodate you.