Follow in the footsteps of Tom Hanks’ character Robert Langdon from the movie “Illuminati” on this private 3.5-hour tour of Rome. Drive in a golf cart to the main attractions of the city including St. Peter’s Basilica and the Colosseum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at hotels located in the center of Rome.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Enjoy a private tour to the locations of the movie “Illuminati”
- Drive a golf cart to the main sights in Rome
- Immerse yourself in the world of the Vatican and the stories surrounding power and secret societies
- Discover film locations, see Castel Sant'Angelo, and the library that is shown as a secret archive in the movie
- See the Colosseum, St. Peter’s Square, and the Trevi Fountain
- Learn more about the Pantheon and Piazza Navona
- Pick-up at your accommodation in the center of Rome
- Drive in an electric golf cart
- Official tour guide/driver
- Coffee, tea, or soft drink in the Illuminati Bar
- Entrance fees
- Food and additional drinks
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Please note:
- Children under the age of 4 years cannot participate in this tour as they not legally allowed to ride on a golf cart.
- Modest clothing is recommended as you will be visiting churches: chests and shoulders should be covered; skirts and pants should be at least knee-length. It is advisable to bring a shoulder wrap during the summer months.
- An alternative location is offered if the library is closed. The same is true for other attractions that are not accessible on the day.
- The driver of the group (for groups of more than 4 participants) must bring their driving license (Category B).