Discover two archeological sites that lie underneath the city of Rome with a combination ticket to the Stadium of Domitian at the Piazza Navona Underground and the Trevi District Underground.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Italian, French, English, Spanish, German, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Your voucher is not the ticket, please redeem your voucher at the Tourist Office at Piazza Navona 25, Rome, before visiting the attractions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Trevi District Underground is closed on Mondays