Learn how to make pasta and tiramisu during this 2-hour class in the heart of Rome. You'll also be served lunch and be able to take the pasta you made home with you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Via dei Crociferi, 25, 00187 Roma RM, Italy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The pasta that you will eat for lunch will not be the exact pasta prepared during your cooking class. For health code reasons, your lunch will consist of a delicious pasta dish that has been prepared for you by a professionally trained chef.
- Vegetarians and vegans can be catered for.