On this guided walking tour you will explore one of Rome's oldest neighborhoods, the Jewish Ghetto. Discover the hidden gems that cover over 2000 years worth of fascinating history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• Arrive 10 minutes before the tour starts • Look for an orange Roman Vacations sign at the meeting pointOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- No refund will be given for no-shows or late arrivals
- All tours will operate within the current COVID-19 regulations set by the Italian Government
- This tour will run rain or shine