If visiting Rome for you is little more than just admiring the monuments and you’d love to travel in time and cultures but not leave a neighborhood and learn about Rome's multicultural city, then the Jewish district tour is a tour you cannot miss.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Audio guide
- Learn the history behind the the Jewish community in Rome
- Be led by a local art historian guide
- See all the most important sights of the Jewish district and the synagogue (outside)
- Professional art historian guide
- A little food tasting at your choice (artichoke or jewish pizze)
- Extra food tasting can be added upon request and you'll pay for what you eat. Ask the guide!
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour doesn't include entrance to the synagogue