See the best Rome has to offer in one day! This exclusive tour is packed with historical monuments and visits to restricted areas of Rome's most popular sights. See the Sistine Chapel before the general public and visit the Colosseum underground section.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
In front of Caffe Vaticano, on Viale Vaticano 100. Your guide will be holding a LivItaly Tours sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Occasionally the basilica may be closed due to last minute private events outside of the tour operators control and often without notice. In these uncommon circumstances the tour will operate as usual and the time spent inside the basilica will be enjoyed by an extended tour in an alternative area.
- Please note: Due to new health and safety regulations, the Vatican currently opens at 8:30 rather than 8:00am. Despite the later start, our early entrance tour is in all other ways identical to the 7:30am tour. By arriving 30 minutes before Vatican doors open, we get you into the museums first, so you can go directly to the Raphael rooms and the Sistine Chapel before the crowds and enjoy them with as few people as possible.