Join this tour to tick off all the must-see locations in Rome in just one day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meet for the first tour at 8:45 AM at Largo Gaetana Agnesi. From the Colosseo Metro Station Line B (Blue Line),take the escalator or stairs to the upper level.The representative will be holding a When in Rome Tours sign. Transportation is provided between the historic center and the Vatican. If you miss the transportation the meeting point is Via Sebastiano Veniero 19. The representative will be holding a When in Rome Tours sign. Meet at 2:45 PM for a 3:00 PM tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Dress code for all tours entering the Vatican: Shoulders and knees must be covered for both men, women, and children. No refunds will be given if entry is refused due to lack of appropriate dress. No knives, weapons, or sharp objects will be permitted inside
- Bags/Luggage: Large backpacks or bags will not be allowed inside the Colosseum. There is no bag check area available, therefore please no not bring any large bags with you to the Colosseum. At the Vatican Museums there is a cloakroom where guests can store baggage and pick it up at the end of the tour