See Rome’s greatest highlights on an e-bike tour with lunch in an Italian trattoria. Marvel at the epic Colosseum and Pantheon, ride through the lush Villa Borghese, discover virtually unknown corners of Trastevere, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The total length of the route is 24 kilometers (15 miles). The elevation gain is 150 meters. The difficulty level is leisure with an electric-assist bicycle (intermediate with a child seat or child extension mounted on the bicycle)
- Infants aged 1-4 years traveling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 55 lbs) can come on the tour free of charge. For children aged 5-8 years old, a child extension (child "streamliner") is provided. E-bikes are only available for participants aged at least 9
- In case of public/official events in the city center of Rome, parts of the itinerary may be substituted
- A minimum of 4 participants is required for this activity. In case this minimum is not reached, you will be offered an alternative for your tour or a full refund