Immerse yourself in Roman history on a 50-minute guided walking tour through the Colosseum. Enjoy 2 hours to explore the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill at your own leisure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian
Select participants and date
This voucher is not your entrance ticket. Exchange your voucher at the Touristation office Piazza Ara Coeli, 16. Facing Vittorio Emanuele II monument, the office is on the right-hand side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible due to the terrain conditions of Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum
- Please note that for safety reasons the Colosseum can only accommodate up to 3,000 people at once (this could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors)
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened
- Child discounts (6-17) are applied (only with a valid ID card)
- Please note that you can not get into the Colosseum with large bags/backpacks/suitcases (it is possible to bring only small bags)