Join this combined tour of two of Rome's most famous sites. Explore the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, and discover Vatican City with an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, Italian, English
- Optional audio guide
Select participants and date
When facing the Vittorio Emanuele II monument, the office is on the right-hand side and there is a small fountain just in front. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- It is recommended to visit the archaeological area of the Roman Forum and Colosseum on one day and the Vatican area on another
- The provided meeting time refers to the meeting time in the archaeological area for your guided tour
- You will be able to reserve the Vatican and Sistine Chapel guided tour at the Tourist Office
- The child discount (6-17 years-old) is applied only with a a valid ID card