Discover the most famous highlights of Rome on this guided tour. Visit the Vatican museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica, and explore the city center, the Roman Forum, and the Colosseum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your guide will be tt the flower stand on the corner of Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV with a Through Eternity sign. The easiest way to reach the meeting point is via the metro on the A line, and we recommend getting off at the stop "Ottaviano". Climb the stairs up to the station and take the last exit on the left. Go up the stairs to the street. Stay on the left-hand side of the road and walk past the news-stand towards Via Leone IV, approximately 2 blocks. The flower stand is located on the corner of Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- It is required to cover your knees and shoulders while in St. Peter's Basilica and Sistine Chapel.
- No large bags or luggage are allowed
- Unfortunately, the group tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please ensure you arrive 15 mins early and at the right meeting point, we cannot wait for late arrivals
- All visitors - children and infants included - must bring copies of passports/identification document on the day of any tour